The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 19 April 2015

The Weekend Crash

I'm sorry this weekend is turning out to be a bust, but having gamed last night till very late, and feeling a bit under the weather today, I'm going to focus on writing up my article and maybe getting a bit further in the upcoming review of "The Islands of Purple-Haunted Putrescence".  That should be a good one.

Meanwhile, if you want me to keep making my blog a bigger priority, and to encourage me to keep providing awesome detailed reviews, truth-telling diatribes, insane campaign reports, interesting mechanical discussions and material, and controversial stances on the RPG hobby, please consider sending me clicking on that Paypal button to the right over there, and sending me some cash!   Show me you appreciate what I do on here, and I'll want to do it more and bigger and better.

Thanks to those who have donated in the past!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Neerup Egg + Image Perique

1 comment: