The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Monday 23 April 2018

Check Out This Awesome Lion & Dragon Poster!



So today I'd usually be promoting the newest Spanish-Translation of my RPGPundit Presents series, but Precis Intermedia is doing some overhaul-work on their website, so the next issues won't be coming out until next week.

But that's a great moment for me to share this amazing Lion & Dragon poster, which I was blown away with when I saw it:



I didn't make this; I have to admit I've forgotten now who did. It was posted on theRPGsite on a thread, but I can't recall which one. Please, if you are the guy who made this, please credit yourself in the comments below!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Oversize + H&H's Chestnut


Edit to add: the original post of the poster was from Nerzenjäger on theRPGsite; so, thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment