The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 30 September 2018

Inappropriate Characters, Tonight!

So, many of you already know I have, besides my own Youtube channel, a special Youtube show called Inappropriate Characters which I share with my co-hosts Venger Satanis and GrimJim.

Tonight, we're going to be doing a show, which I presume will be a Livestream. We'll be airing at 7:30pm CST. And of course, as usual, we'll be talking about the RPG-related Controversies of the day!

So please check us out, and if you're not online at that time, be sure to check out our new episode later. And if you want us to make shows more frequently, be sure to back us on our Patreon, so Venger's wife lets him spend more time on this!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Stanwell Deluxe + Elizabethan Mixture

No comments:

Post a Comment