The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Wednesday 20 February 2019

What's Happening To My Books on DTRPG


So, what's happening this week with my books on DTRPG?
Quite a lot, as it turns out.

First off, TODAY ONLY, Lords of Olympus is the Deal of the Day on DTRPG!

So you've got I think about 20 hours left to pick up the LoO PDF, which is an Electrum Bestseller, for just $5.97!

This is a huge product, with a complete diceless system inspired by the original diceless game, with a massive amount of detail about Greek Gods and Mythology, as your PCs play the sons and daughters of these gods and get caught up in their conflicts throughout the multiverse!



Meanwhile, I've also got news about Lion & Dragon!

I don't know exactly when it happened, it must have been recently, but Lion & Dragon has now hit Electrum Bestseller as well! L&D isn't on sale (I think DOM pretty much  never puts stuff on sale), but it is at its everyday low price: you can get the PDF for just $9.50, but the softcover is an even better deal at $15.81 and the hardcover a steal at $22.98!  There's combo deals as well!



Finally, it's on DTRPG yet (a ways to go still) but I wanted to tell fans that I've just seen the proposed cover to the Medieval Authentic Sourcebook I, the compilation of the first 25 or so RPGPundit Presents Medieval Authentic articles, and MAN is it a beautiful and medieval authentic piece of art by a talented Hispanic artists!


Anyways, in the midst of controversy this is all just to show you that the beat goes on, and there's still great stuff happening in the RPG hobby.


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Castello 4K Collection Canadian + McLintock's Syrian Latakia

No comments:

Post a Comment