The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 12 May 2019

A Little Note About Posting Frequency

Hey all!

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you may have noticed that recently I haven't been posting every single day, as had been my habit over the last 14 years or so.

The thing is, as my Youtube Channel has gotten more growth, and with the change in the way people consume media, I've decided that from here on in I'm going to post here whenever I have something to actually share. I've also been pretty busy with the RPGPundit Presents series, my posting on Twitter and on Mewe, and other work, so I'm going to be posting here whenever it makes sense to, but I'm not going to write just to write.

So don't worry if I go a couple of days without posting, that's just going to be the way I'll be doing things from now on.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Mastro De Paja Rhodesian + Image Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment