The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Monday 6 January 2014

UnCracked Monday: OSR Megamap

I normally post about a non-rpg link on Mondays, and yet because I've been posting so much about latinamerican politics and other subjects, today I've found something pretty cool to share that is RPG related.

Rob Conley has been one of the heroes of the OSR, publishing the Majestic Wilderlands and several other great OSR supplements.  He also provided the spectacular hexmaps for my own Arrows of Indra RPG, and is often noted for his awesome mapmaking skills.

Well now, he's pointed out that the world of the Southlands from his Points of Light book, Blackmarsh (from the supplement of the same name) and the Wild North (from Fight On magazine) are all in fact set on the same world.

More than that, their maps overlap into one big map, with a bit of extra work.  So here it is, the full map of three of Rob Conley's milieus. 
I put it as a link because I figured that might be what Conley would prefer, and to keep with the "link" theme of my Monday posts.

Anyways, enjoy!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Castello 4k Collection Canadian + Image Latakia

3 comments: