The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 25 May 2017

Yes, Canadians, You CAN Get Dark Albion on Lulu!

So, I recently had some people complaining about the high cost of shipping US RPG-book products to Canada.  I wasn't aware of this, but apparently these days shipping books to Canada from the US or abroad has become even more ridiculously expensive than ever before.

Meanwhile, Lulu has a production facility IN Canada, and thus avoid those exorbitant fees.

Now someone recently asked me if I could be willing to put Dark Albion for sale on Lulu so that it would be cheaper for Canadian and other non-US customers to buy.



Well, in fact, Dark Albion IS on Lulu.
It's always been on Lulu. It came out on Lulu first.




In fact, the Alternate Cover Edition of Dark Albion is ONLY on Lulu.

And yes, Cults of Chaos is also on Lulu!




So if you are in Canada or one of those other "you get screwed on shipping/import duties/etc" countries, and didn't know you could get Dark Albion, now you have no excuse!  Go get yourself a real "OSR extravaganza" with Dark Albion and Cults of Chaos!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Egg + H&H's Chestnut




5 comments:

  1. Great news! I'm off to order an extra copy of Blue Rose in celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm probably the reason Pundit wrote this and yes I have both Blue Rose games and everything True20.

      Delete
    2. I'm probably the reason Pundit wrote this and yes I have both Blue Rose games and everything True20.

      Nothing wrong with that. I'm sure that Dark Albion is a good roleplaying game. The Pundit is living proof that a person can be both genuinely talented and a complete fucking crank.

      Delete
  2. It wasn't some people complaining. It was me. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait, Canadians read? But they elected Trudeau.

    ReplyDelete