The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Monday 21 August 2017

Coming Home

Well, what a long strange trip this has been.

I've just spent the past three weeks on a mystical voyage through space and time, which has also been interesting and profitable.

But man, I'm gone from standard reality for 21 days and look what the fuck happens!

Anyways, the Occupied Zones were very interesting but I sure am glad to be heading back home now, richer in many ways for the experience.

I suppose I'll have some blogging to do, but first I will be needing to see if The Abbey is still standing, pet my cats, get some rest, consult a lawyer, do some business, change phones, hopefully get two RPG projects back on track,  see which major right-wing shitlord site I feel like working for, and watch 4 episodes of Game of Thrones.

I'll see y'all soon though.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: nothing, as I'm still in the Occupied Zones


1 comment: