The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Saturday 24 November 2018

My "Lords of Olympus" Guy Failed Me

I don't have time to post myself, today, because I'm about to play Lords of Olympus

Now this is where I'd normally post a session report about the last session of LoO, but sadly, my session-report guy has failed me. He had four weeks to hand over his session report, and he didn't. I'm guessing because he already got the points for it.

Ah well, this has always proven a flaw in the system. Still I'm disappointed because he was sincerely excited about the campaign (and still is as far as I know) so I hoped these would still keep coming once he didn't need to do them any more.

I'll have to figure out what the plan is for me to substitute these.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Oversize + H&H's chestnut


No comments:

Post a Comment