The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Weirdest Dark Albion Mix Yet

I'm sure it's happened to all of us at some point.

I'm sure you've woken up sometime in the last couple of years, and in those first moments just before getting up, asked yourself, "Could it be possible to combine Dark Albion with the 80s movie Krull"?


Well, over at the Swords & Stitchery Blog, the answer is Yes.


So go check it out, for the weirdest take I've seen yet on Albion.

I look forward to someone in future trying to combine Albion with The Goonies.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:  Lorenzetti Egg + C&D's Chestnut

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was challenged by my players and accepted. I've yet to put it to the table top test but I think it works for the most part. It needs more meat on the bones of the campaign but I think the idea's got legs. I need to hit the high notes a bit more. But there you go.
    Thanks for the shout out. And more Dark Albion madness to come. The Goonies hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe I should create a random table for you, Eric?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did they write up Lysette Anthony?

    ReplyDelete