The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 25 July 2014

Exciting G+ Groups!

While I'm busy trying to write for my Albion project AND trying to catch up on the small mountain of reviews I have to write, I thought I'd share with y'all the two G+ groups I've made.

So, if you're interested in Lords of Olympus, be it that you've already got the game and want to talk about it, or are curious about the game and want to ask about it, be sure to check out the Lords of Olympus G+ Community!

And if you're interested in Arrows of Indra, for a like purpose,  be sure to likewise check out the Arrows of Indra G+ Community!

And after that shameless plug, I leave you for today to get writing.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Dunhill Shell Diplomat + C&D's Crowley's Best




No comments:

Post a Comment