The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 11 July 2014

RPGPundit Spreads His Outrage To A Whole Other Language!

Yes, it's not enough for me to infect the english-speaking gaming world with my "problematic" (that's the word people use for something that isn't really a problem, but that they wish it was) statements.  Now, I've been interviewed by a Spanish-language RPG blog, Runas Explosivas (that's "explosive runes", for those of you who are a bit slow).

If you're one of the pseudo-activists desperately reading everything I write (hi Ettin!) and don't actually read Spanish, don't despair! You won't even need google translate, as the English version of the interview is found at the bottom of the article.

So check it out, and see what the Latin world thinks of me!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Ben Wade Canadian + Image Latakia

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I'm Juan, from Runas Explosivas. We'd really like to thank you for all that you shared with us. Of course everybody is invited to our humble blog (now with google translations available).

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, it was a pleasure!

    ReplyDelete