The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 18 December 2014

Famous Pipe Smokers

Today, since I've become a writer of more renown lately (thanks in part to the efforts of the Goons trying to attack my article, apparently unaware that the more commentary it gets the more prominent it becomes), I thought I'd share with you an entry today of a truly great pipe smoker, like me!



Yes, Ernest Hemmingway was a fairly decent pipe smoker!

Oh yeah, and I wish I could be one-tenth the writer he was.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Italian redbark + Image Latakia

1 comment:

  1. “Who is this Hemingway person at all?”
    “A guy that keeps saying the same thing over and over until you begin to believe it must be good.”
    “That must take a hell of a long time,” the big man said.
    - Raymond Chandler: Farewell My Lovely

    Speaking of whom, did we already cover Chandler? That guy was a kickass pipe smoker too, as was Philip Marlowe.

    ReplyDelete