The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 12 December 2014

The First Glimpse at Dark Albion: The Rose War

I'm busy fighting on G+ about how Onebookshelf/RPGnow/DrivethruRPG, the hobby's PDF-sales giant, has decided to stick to their banning of a game that some people in the hobby don't like, and offer no assurances they won't do it again the next time the Outrage Brigade tries to apply pressure.

I'm also working on a short review of the 5e Monster Manual, nothing special, just my thoughts on it.
And I'm busy working on my little surprise that you'll find out about next week, my new project/job.

But more than anything, I'm trying to frantically get work done on Dark Albion.  Dominique Crouzet is ahead of me, and already getting the presentation done for the stuff I've sent him so far.

And holy sweet fuck, it is beautiful.  This might take LoO's title as the prettiest book I've ever had published.

But don't take my word for it; here's one sample page for you to judge for yourself.  It is low-rez and of course the final version will be of much better resolution, but it will give you a very good idea of what the final product will look like:


(click to enlarge)

So yeah, pretty awesome, huh?

Stay tuned for more, and save your pennies for Dark Albion: The Rose War, coming out sometime early next year.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Ben Wade Canadian + Image Latakia


P.S.: I know for a fact that Dominique Crouzet would be interested in any work (not necessarily just RPG related) that would relate to his skills in art, layout, etc. So consider this an add for his admirable skills.

2 comments:

  1. Based on the wars of the Roses?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty much War of The Roses: The RPG Setting.
      With just a little fantasy added in.

      Delete