The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Precis Intermedia Super Sale (or "Just who Exactly is on Drugs Here?!")

God I'm a cheap lay sometimes.   But hey, these days, anything that gives me a reason to skip having to write a real blog entry so that I can keep working on the nearly-home-stretch of Albion is a good thing.

And at least this is filler that can save YOU money.

Have you ever wanted to own the absolutely gorgeous full-color Lords of Olympus print edition? Or maybe, with the holidays coming up, you wanted to give a truly beautiful RPG book to a friend or loved one? Was it too expensive at $54.95?  Well what if you could get it now for just $39.95?!  That's the price of a regular, shitty black-and-white book (and one that isn't even Lords of Olympus at that)!

 (note: online images do not adequately represent the prettiness of the full-color book in person)


That can't be right,  Pundit, you tell me, surely you're mistaken. Precis Intermedia would never let you do such a thing!

Let me?  I tell you: the $39.95 LoO was their idea!

But that's not all! Are you such a cheap bastard that you still want the black and white edition instead?  Well right now, it can be yours for $19.95.  That is NOT a typo!  Originally $35, you can now get this massive all-inclusive RPG of diceless multidimensional Machiavellian internecine struggle, good for decades of campaign fun, for less than the price of a night at the movies!

What is going on?!, you ask.  Are you on drugs? Is Precis Intermedia on drugs? Am I on drugs and this whole conversation is actually happening in my own mind while I'm having a seizure on top of my neighbour's lawn chair? 

Well, I can't answer all those things! I'm not god or something, just a wizard with a pipe and a bad attitude. But I can tell you that you haven't heard everything yet. There's more!

Want to be an absolute RPGPundit completist?  Get Gnomemurdered, the RPG/Party Game about evil Gnomes for only $12.95!  Not sure its worth it? Get the PDF alone for only $2.95!




Yes, Brett Bernstein  of Precis Intermedia is off his meds again (or on them again, not sure which), and he's decided that Everthing Must Go!  I keep trying to tell him that in the post-internet world of electronic media and print-on-demand it is impossible for "everything" to "go" ever again but he doesn't seem to want to accept that reality.

So all these fine Pundit products, and a large number of excellent Precis Intermedia products (including Shatterzone and Two-Fisted Tales, two of my faves), are all on sale right now, right here.

In other news, I'm available for hire to write advertising and publicity copy. Get in touch!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Italian Redbark + Image Latakia

No comments:

Post a Comment