The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Saturday 20 July 2019

Dark Albion and Lion & Dragon are now GOLD Bestsellers!

So, a big thanks to everyone who has been buying my products, whether a good while back or if you've just recently discovered me through my Youtube Channel!



And thanks to everyone who's been buying my products as encouragement to keep me doing videos and livestreams.  Thanks to you guys, both Dark Albion and Lion & Dragon are now GOLD Bestsellers on DTRPG! This in spite of the fact that both products are also sold on other venues like Lulu and Amazon.



So again, thanks to all of you for your purchases, and I hope that you're enjoying the products.

RPGpundit

Currently Smoking: Mastro de Paja Rhodesian + Image Virginia

PS:  The Lords of Olympus Digital edition is also a Gold Bestseller now, and right now it's on sale for just $11.21!


No comments:

Post a Comment