The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Sunday 17 May 2015

Gencon Registration

I was out for most of the day.  I have five minutes now, to write something for "today's" blog.  Coincidentally, from my G+ stream it seems that people are registering for Gencon.

Another year, another Gencon missed.  One of these days, I'll be there.
And oh what a year that will be.  I half-expect the Earth will shake.

Anyways, my best wishes and eternal envy to those who are going.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:  Lorenzetti Solitario Egg + Gawith's Navy Flake


7 comments:

  1. Haven't been to a Gencon since it was in Milwaukee. One of these days, I might go again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People go to the Midwest voluntarily? They call it flyover country for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only duche bags call it that. Actual people don't.

      Delete
    2. I can't judge myself. I've been to a lot of places in the U.S., all of which were on a coast.

      Delete
  3. You're not missing much. Much too packed nowadays. Good luck getting into any events you want; because you won't.

    ReplyDelete