The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 30 April 2015

Charity for Nepal AND Arrows of Indra (and lots of other great OSR products)? You Don't Want To Miss This!

So as you may well have heard, Nepal was struck a few days ago by the worst earthquake in its recent history.  The devastation has been quite terrible.

Being somewhat partial to Nepal myself, when I was approached about including Arrows of Indra in a special OSR bundle of "asian-themed" RPG products, the proceeds of which would go to the CARE charity which is doing a great deal of emergency relief work over there, I was all for it.  Of course, the decision wasn't ultimately mine, as I'm not a self-publisher; but I knew that Brendan over at Bedrock Games would be on board.

And indeed he was.  So now, for just $15 you can get Arrows of Indra and a whole lot of other interesting OSR products, in a bundle for Nepal Relief.  This bundle includes Arrows of Indra, Kenneth Hite's awesome Qelong southeast-asia setting, the amazing Red Tide setting by Kevin Crawford, and several other products.  You'll be getting a whole bunch of the best OSR PDFs at a much cheaper price than usual. and 95% of the proceeds will go directly to charity (the other 5% being the maintenance fee).

So please go check it out, it's for a very good cause!

And don't delay: first, the people of Nepal need that help ASAP, and second, this amazing deal is only good till May 10th.


Currently Smoking:  Castello 4k Collection Canadian + Image Latakia


  1. I wonder if they could sell more if they didn't limit this to an "Asian" theme only. Not sure there's much point in that. Good cause, though, and I dig what you are saying

    1. I think it was a good idea, it is a thematic bundle. most of the works there are in essence compatible with each other.