The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 20 October 2016

Break Thursday: The REAL Reason Why "After-School Satan" Sucks!

So, in today's article I take a look at the "After School Satan" kids club that has been making the news.  As it turns out, it's awful! But NOT for the reason the fundies might say.  I mean, if you're a kid who wants to learn black magic and worship Lucifer, the After School Satan club sucks major ass.

Find out why in my in-depth investigation, where I go inside the workings of the After-School Satan Club and the Satanic Temple, the organization that's promoting it.

If you like it, please share it!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Missouri Meerschaum + Stockebbye's Bull's Eye Flake

1 comment:

  1. While I'm glad it's not too gung-ho with the EVIl, it does seem overly watered down. Toothless, even. Satanism without Satan is just a fail in my book.

    However, this club could be a gateway for a truly Satanic youth group down the road. And for that reason, I'll give it two horns up.

    ReplyDelete