The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 1 January 2015

2015 Goals: Personal and Gaming

I'm off today to hang out with The Wench at my friend Rafa's apartment, eat some great food, and watch some movies; but as yesterday was a retrospective on the past year, I figured today I should leave a few notes of my quasi-resolutions for the coming year:

(in no particular order)

-To finish writing Dark Albion: The Rose War, and see Dominique Crouzet through the process of publishing it.

-To run a successful short Traveller campaign (Mongoose edition).

-To figure out just what the hell I'm going to do after that.

-To keep considering this setting idea I have for a potential 5e campaign, in a classical sort of S&S setting where the major empire is not human but Dragonborn.

-To keep getting more Gonzo (if that's possible) with my DCC campaign

-To eventually start fitting all the setting stuff from my "Last Sun" DCC campaign into some kind of viable setting book.

-To continue thinking about the possibility of writing some kind of "modern occult RPG"

-To keep producing articles that are to the satisfaction of The Overlord over at EveryJoe.com

-And of course, to keep chuckling at the tears of impotent rage my haters cry every time I get more successful year after year.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Mastro De Paja Bent Apple + Image Perique

5 comments:

  1. Thumbs up for your Traveller campaign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Arrows of Indra modules planned?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Added to the List: see my Dark Albion game (the ongoing campaign, not the book) through to its end, and then possibly do an Arrows of Indra campaign again, to get inspiration for a new book.

      Alternately, Lords of Olympus.

      Delete
  3. a setting book for your DCC campaign? yes please!
    reading about it is one of the highlights of my week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah! From your lips to Harley Stroh's ears!

      Delete