The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Tuesday 20 January 2015

Everyjoe Tuesday: Islam Edition

Today, I once more make a point of standing by Charlie Hebdo; but also of standing by any and all of those Muslims, who do exist, that are fighting the immense tide of rising extremism in their own Muslim culture(s), and getting no help from either the left or the right.

Some people on the Right are of the opinion that Islam is a religion of violent extremism. It’s not. It is, however, a religion with a very serious Violent Extremism Problem.

I'll note that for the moment, comments will be disabled here, to try to motivate commenting over on Everyjoe.
So please, check out the article, and please comment there if you can!  If you don't want to comment there, then share my article on G+ and I'll comment on what you say when you reshare!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:  Ben Wade Canadian + Image Latakia



Edit to add: Obviously, if you want me to comment on your G+ reshare, be sure to tag me as "Kasimir Urbanski".

Edit 2: Link Fixed now.

No comments: