The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Monday 11 September 2017

Update On My Current Project

So, as has happened before in the past, I find myself at this moment in the unenviable position of having a considerable amount of writing work done that is stuck waiting for my publisher (publishers, in this case) to finish the preparations for publication.

There is some good news, however.  My Lion & Dragon RPG is more than halfway done in the publishing process. And my "RPGPundit Presents" series of short supplements is likely to get started publishing very soon.

On the topic of the latter, I've already completed a significant number of these, and they'll largely consist of a couple of different broad topics: on the one hand, Medieval-Authentic material of the kind you would be able to use in Lion & Dragon, Dark Albion or any other RPG that is focused on trying to be relatively gritty and with an emphasis on historical and occult authenticity. There'll be a number of publications describing magical grimoires and their properties, some NPC cults and villains, and guides to things like weaponry.

On the other hand, highly Gonzo material inspired by my DCC campaign in all its craziness. It will be the type of thing you could use for DCC, or any other OSR (or potentially even non-osr) game with a sufficient level of zaniness.

But, while I'm waiting I figure I'll start writing up another batch of material, and I was wondering what sort of "Pundit Presents" products you might be interested in. Particularly in either of those two broad categories, but there could also be other material.

If you have something to recommend, something you'd like to see me write about, please let me know!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Neerup Acorn + Image Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment