The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 18 December 2015

A Serious Message About Holiday-Season Partying

I know we've all been having a lot of fun mocking the Swine but I wanted to pause here and give a more serious public service announcement.

It's the holiday season, and plenty of you are probably having workplace Christmas parties and later family get-togethers.  And I want to talk to you about drinking & driving.

The other night, I was having a get-together with some friends, and there'd been a lot of drinking going on.  Sometime late in the evening, I realized that I'd had too much too drink. We all had.

So I did something I'd never done before: I made the choice to say no to my friends who wanted to drive home in their car, and instead I took a bus to get home.

So, I got home safe, and it was a pleasant surprise to have done so, considering that never in my fucking life had I driven a bus!

I still don't know where I got it from. It's taking up three parking spots in front of The Abbey.


Anyways, please make sure to share this story, and have a happy holidays.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Solitario Egg + Gawith's Navy Flake

5 comments:

  1. Well, I am glad you got home safe. Happy holidays and here's so that you don't end up a guest of the state because of that joy ride.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There really is something wrong with you, mentally; isn't there? Are you in an institution? Because if not, you really should be you fucking troll.

      Delete
  2. How am I nuts? I wished you happy holidays. You take a bus for a joy ride on the streets of New York, we are talking felony charges! Things must be different in Uruguay, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We get it when it's a funny story :P

      Although, to be honest, I have never seen the Pundit make this type of joke in the blog :P

      Delete