The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 29 January 2016

When I Get Awesome Books

I was just about to get some sleep (at about 2pm), when the front gate of The Abbey rang; it was the mailman and I just got some new books.

As it turns out, they were DCC books!

Among them, the 998th Conclave of Wizards! This looks like it's going to be hilarious to eventually run in my Last Sun campaign.




Also, The Monster Alphabet, which looks like a great resource.  An A-Z of special tables for monster generation or details around monsters.  Great stuff.


It'll be months before either of these or the other things I got today get to review, but since these looked especially cool to me, I thought I'd link them here.


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking:  Lorenzetti Solitario Egg + Gawith's Navy Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment