The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 1 January 2016

Why Send me a Review Copy of Your RPG?

I have, as of the end of 2015, 173 reviews posted at theRPGsite's reviews forum.  Plus a few others from the early days that slipped through the cracks.

I have a proven track record: every book that I receive, I write a review for.

I don't pretend to be unbiased or entirely objective, but I always try to be accurate and fair, and try to address who in the hobby might like the review product.

I have a noted 'bump' effect: whether I like your book or not, a Pundit reviews very often leads to increased sales.

It was one of the things that got me hired on the 5e D&D project.


So if you have a game or supplement, especially if it's an Old-school game but anything will do, get in touch with me about sending your review copy. Go with the best!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Oversize + H&H's Beverwyck

3 comments:

  1. PDF submissions or paper? If paper, what is your address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Print. If I accepted PDFs I'd have so many products to review that it would make a line that goes back years.
      For the address, send me either an email, a PM on theRPGsite, or a private message on G+.

      Delete