The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Thursday 11 August 2016

If You Missed My Awesome Q&A Session Last Night...

The good news is you can get it here!

As you can see, it went very well, and we had a lot of great questions, including some deep sort of philosophical questions about the nature of law, chaos, good, evil and what defines a morally complex RPG.  Namely, why Dark Albion is a morally complex RPG setting and a game like Blue Rose is not.


So, go read that transcript and see for yourself.  It was great fun, as always, so my thanks to Dan Davenport and the #rpgnetchat crew!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Ben Wade Canadian + Image Latakia

2 comments:

  1. That's what I call service. Sorry to have missed it - I checked in early and got dragged away from my computer before the fun began.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete