The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 8 July 2016

I Have Them! Dark Albion: Cults of Chaos is Mine at Last!

Yes, today, my proof copies of Dark Albion: Cults of Chaos have arrived!

Check it out:



Back cover:



A couple of interior shots:




My cat was also very excited by the arrival of this package, though not so much for the books:



That's it for today, I'm going to be busy checking out my book. Stay tuned: Cults of Chaos will be available for purchase very very fucking soon, I hope!

RPGPundit

Currently smoking: Castello 4k Collection Canadian + Image Latakia

8 comments:

  1. I like the print size. I'll be able to read it just fine. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost a pity I am not all that interested in this setting because the game looks really great. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check the typos and grammar very carefully...got my Dark Albion and an otherwise great book is made distracting by the typos on nearly every page it seems as well as grammatical errors. In particular you need to check when you use is vs. are, based on Dark Albion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is a major problem. Mind you, I am checking for typos and such while English is not my native language... But the fees for a professional editing are around 2000$, so forget that. Sorry.

      Delete