The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 26 October 2018

So I've Got a Patreon

Well, I'm still not sure what I feel about this. I've always felt having a Patreon has been something that was done by hipsters.  But the fact is, people have suggested it would help me with raising funds for me to do more YouTube videos.

So here's the deal, I have a Patreon now. If you like my videos, and want me to produce more of them, and especially to do more pre-programmed Livestreams, and maybe end up doing special livestreams for patrons if I get enough of them, then please go and put a few bucks in there to encourage me to do more.

Thanks!  And thanks to everyone who has been subscribing to my YouTube channel!

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Lorenzetti Poker + Gawith's St. James Flake

No comments:

Post a Comment