The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 30 September 2016

Break.com extra: Night of the Black Moon!!

So, you may have noticed I'm upping my article count at Break; they just can't get enough of me there. Anyways, in my latest article I look at an event happening tonight: The dreaded "black moon"!

It has led to numerous predictions of either the apocalypse (based on the bible), or great vibrational changes in the.. you know what? We'll just say "new age bullshit".

But the black moon has a secret. An incredibly stupid secret that makes all the above seem even dumber.

In true clickbait tradition, to find out what that secret is, check out "Rare Black Moon Causes Crazy Apocalypse Predictions"!


If you liked it, please share it, hopefully before the dreaded blood moon is upon you!


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Neerup Poker + C&D's Bailey's Front Porch

No comments:

Post a Comment