The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Friday 9 September 2016

Give Me Suggestions for Future Break Articles!

Hey all!  I'm not exactly bereft of ideas when it comes to what to write next for my gig at Break.com, in fact I've got enough article concepts to last me at least the next six months or so.

But, I'm always open to suggestions. So, if you have any ideas for future articles, please feel free to let me know. Is there something you'd like me to write about, along the same lines of the articles I've done so far?

Here's what I've already published:

History's Bloodiest Cult Leaders

History's Craziest Failed Prophecies

Craziest Sex Cults of All Time

John Dee: The 16th Century's Most Bad-Ass Real Wizard

20 True Facts About Aleister Crowley

20 Weirdest Secrets of Nazi Occultism

20 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Freemasonry

16 of the Craziest Roman Emperors In History

20 Ways The Occult Changed Your Life Without You Knowing It

Real Occult Grimoires Creepier Than the Necronomicon

21 of the Strangest Secret Societies In History

20 of the Worst Popes in History



So, if you have a suggestion, something you'd like to see me write about, and it fits the weird/esoteric/macabre social/religious/historical/occult format of Break's Monday theme, let me know! Thanks.


RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Neerup Billiard + Image  Latakia


3 comments:

  1. Diners or banquets of historical meaning.

    Strange dutch facts

    Wacky conspiracies that ended up being true

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jack Parsons

    Beyond the Nazis: Occult Connections to Italian Fascism

    "Cosmism" and the Bolsheviks

    The Occult in Tsarist Russia and the Birth of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion

    Who Invented the Black Mass?

    Was There Really a Medieval Witch Cult?

    The Witches of Thessaly

    Egyptian Wizards and Magical Papyri

    ReplyDelete