The new and improved defender of RPGs!

Monday 9 July 2018

Pictures From Uruguay

So today I could have written about how the guy who doxxed me is allegedly being doxxed, or how the guy who lumped me in with nazis is being called a nazi. But fuck them both.

Instead, I'll post pictures from Uruguay!

In my neighborhood (the Cordon) there's a number of houses that are found in pedestrian alleys in the middle/center of a block.  This is an example of one of those alleys. Note the attractive kitty who some of you might recognize from my videos.


This here's an impressive looking church-tower, a couple of blocks from my place.

As usual, some interesting street art! This is from a little plaza with some swings and benches.

More street art!


And more!

Finally, in the great Rodo park, which is a few blocks from my house, here's a fantastic statue of Confucius (one of my favorite philosophers). He was donated to the city by the Chinese government in the pre-Mao era.

Anyways, that's it for today.

RPGPundit

Currently Smoking: Masonic Meerschaum + Image Virginia


1 comment:

  1. Nice pics. Glad you found the will to let that shit go... for awhile.

    I'm intrigued by that statue donation, though.

    ReplyDelete